Welcome to Prestashop BrandsSync Documentation
BrandsSync is designed and tested only with Prestashop 1.6. Older Prestashop versions are not supported.
This documentation will guide you through setup, configuration and day-by-day use of the Prestashop BrandsSync plugin.
- Supplier is B2B platform which is selling its products through a BrandsSync enabled website.
- BrandsSync is a Prestashop extension that allow you to automatically import products from the supplier B2B in your web store.
- Prestashop is the platform software you are using to build your B2C store.
- Drop shipper is YOU and You are a supplier's customer.
- End Customer is your customer.
Let's get started now!
- Fix importation of products.
- Fix queue management.
- Add error message in remoteproducts table.
- Use php typing system.
- Improve phpdocs.
- Fix importation errors of products with faulty data from upstream.
- Better queue handling.
- Improve status page.
- Handle product queue better.
- Add column in the database.
- Fix delete after fail.
- Add Status admin page.
- Fix cron job execution.
- Fix coding standards for Prestashop validation.